What Information We Collect
We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or provide us in any other way, including telephone, electronic mail and online logins. For example, this information may be collected when you register a domain name or when you contact us for customer support. Here are the types of information that we collect:
- Contact Information: We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us voluntarily and this includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Additionally, we may collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer support, as well as in connection with products and services offered on our websites.
- Demographic Information: We may collect and store anonymous demographic information (such as your zip code, gender and age), and use this data to tailor your experience on our websites, provide content that we think you might be interested in, perform general improvements to the websites, and display the content according to your preferences.
- Other Information: We collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers track the type of web browser you are using and the page from which you link. Additionally, we log IP addresses in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the websites. We may track your movement within the websites, the third-party website pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. We use this information to gauge the effectiveness of our websites, track information for statistical purposes and to improve the products and services we provide. We collect this information to better understand what services our customers need or want and to identify areas where we can improve our websites. We may use such information for marketing purposes, and to send information to you that we believe might be of interest. We may supplement the information you provide us by acquiring publicly or commercially available information as available in the public domain or from third parties, for instance, to verify your address or to update your information and to create a profile of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information to information in the profile, in order to improve the content of the websites for you or to inform you about products or services that we think will be of interest to you.
- Cookies: The websites may use “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through the websites and making certain features work better. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited by websites on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a website. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s website visit. We do not extract information about individual users during this process. Your web browser may enable you to disable cookies, but please note that certain services may not function correctly without it and your experience on our websites may be hindered.
How Personal Information Is Used
- Our Use: We receive and store any personal information you enter on our websites or give to us voluntarily in any other way and may use it to contact you from time to time. By registering on a website and providing your telephone number, you agree that this action constitutes a purchase, inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws. Your also agree that you are providing your express written consent to receive future information (including telemarketing) about products and services from us and/or our affiliates, and you hereby agree and consent to our contacting you using the information you have provided to us. This means we may contact you by e-mail, phone and/or cell number (including use of automated dialing equipment and/or pre-recorded calls), text (SMS) message, social networks or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving (i.e. video, etc.). We may also send you information or offers from time to time to the postal address or email address we have on file. You further acknowledge that you are not required to agree directly or indirectly or enter into an agreement regarding our telemarketing efforts as a condition of purchasing any goods or services from us or our affiliates.
- Electronic Mail: From time to time, Epromo Solutions may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail concerning our services. These communications are often intended to inform you of important information regarding your account, or about general services provided by Epromo Solutions and/or its affiliates. In order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we will send you emails regarding your account administration, as well as any necessary information, such as renewal notices and instructions. By providing us with your email address you consent to receiving communications from us electronically and all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Agents and Service Providers: We engage other companies, individuals, and affiliates of Epromo Solutions to perform certain functions and/or services to our customers. Examples may include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance and removing repetitive information from customer lists, as well as offering electronic mail services and making available digital certificates. Additionally, if you register a domain name through a registrar owned and/or operated by Epromo Solutions, we may forward certain information you provide to the appropriate registry handling the administration of your chosen domain name. Your contact and financial information may either be collected by or shared with such third parties as necessary, and in some cases, your information may be retained or used by such third parties.
We contract with service providers to provide us with a data collection and reporting services. When you visit our websites, those service providers may collect information on our behalf about you in order provide us with aggregated data about our customers to assist us in conducting our business and delivering the more relevant products and services to our customers. If you would like to opt-out of the gathering of such information, you can disable your cookies that assist in the gathering of that data, but please note that certain services and functions of our websites may not function correctly without cookies.
- Service Related Uses: We may use your personal information to contact you about the goods or services you have purchased from us, or for other purposes in which you have expressed an interest, for example, if you have contacted customer service or made an inquiry. We will also provide you with service and account related announcements. For instance, if the delivery of a service or product is delayed we might send you an email, or other message, or if there is some service issue with something you might have ordered. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your services with us.
- Business Transfers: As Epromo Solutions continues to develop its business, it might sell or transfer all or some of its business or assets, or create a separate business, and customer information generally would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company or be shared or transferred in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or pledging of assets. Also, information about our users, including customer information, may also need to be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction seeking financing, investment, support, or funding.
- Protection of Epromo Solutions and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, including ICANN, in order to enforce or apply our Service Agreement or other agreements, or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Epromo Solutions, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction or other similar purposes.
Epromo Solutions has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or information gathering practices of other websites, including those to which we may link and those which may link to us. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of every online service you use before submitting any personal information and direct any concerns to the site administrator of that website.
Limitation of Liability
Opt Out of Marketing Emails or Phone Calls
You may opt-out of marketing communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
Procedures Used To Protect Personal Information
We work to protect the security of your financial information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software, which encrypts the information you input on the website. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage that is secure 100%. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access To Personal Information
Epromo Solutions gives you the ability to access the information you have provided for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain your information in our files after you terminate all your services with us to resolve disputes, enforce our relevant Service Agreement, and to adhere to the technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the websites.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register online or purchase our goods or services. Epromo Solutions does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
Assignment of Rights
By providing any personal information, you agree to receive marketing communications from Epromo Solutions and its third party marketing partners by means of telephone, e-mail, or other sources of marketing, including but not limited to direct mail, email, text-message marketing and even if your number is found on a do not call registry or listed on an opt-out list pursuant to the CAN-SPAM Act.
How to Contact Us